After creating so much maintenance plan on sql server 2008, I need now to move to another server.
However I can't find how to script the maintenance plan to export it to another server.
But if both server are up and running, then here's how to export the maintenance plan from old server to the new server :
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. In Object Explorer, click "Connect", choose "Integration Services..."
3. Login into the SQL Server
4. Expand SERVERNAME (Integration Services), and you'll see the below structure
* Running Packages
* Stored Packages
o File Systems
+ Maintenance Plans
5. Right Click on the Maintenance Plan you want to export, and select Export